This chart represents the number of drinks it would take to bring your blood alcohol concentration to a particular level in one hour.
1. Locate the line that corresponds to your body weight.
2. From left to right, each square represents one drink.
3. The first dark line to the right indicates an alcohol concentration of .04 (indicating impairment).
4. The second dark line to the right indicates an alcohol concentration of .10 (legal intoxication in most states).
To calculate concentration during a longer period of time:
1. Add the total amount of drinks consumed.
2. From that total, subtract 1 drink for each hour of drinking. In other words, your body will burn off 1 drink per hour.
Each of the following drinks contain the same amount of alcohol:
Contact us today to establish eligibility for FAA Medical Certification.