|Pilot Medical Solutions, Inc.® | 800-699-4457|
|Testimony | FAQ | Conditions | Medications | Evaluation | AME's | Contact|
FAA Medical | ALCOHOL
Estimate your Blood Alcohol Concentration (B.A.C.) below:
1. Locate the line that corresponds to your body weight.
2. From left to right, each square represents one drink.
3. The first dark line to the right indicates an alcohol concentration of .04 (indicating impairment).
4. The second dark line to the right indicates an alcohol concentration of .10 (legal intoxication in most states).
To calculate concentration during a longer period of time:
1. Add the total amount of drinks consumed.
2. From that total, subtract 1 drink for each hour of drinking. In other words, your body will burn off 1 drink per hour.
Each of the following drinks contain the same amount of alcohol:
Contact us at 800-699-4457
to establish eligibility for FAA Medical Certification.